Diversity and Inclusivity group representatives sought for new League panel
Posted on 8th December 2020 at 10:07
The newly-formed Yorkshire Cricket Southern Premier League is setting up a panel of BAME representatives to advise the League Executive Board on BAME issues.
The Diversity and Inclusivity Group Panel will:
• provide a wider diversity of input and opinion for the benefit of Diversity and Inclusivity group players
• gather intelligence on Diversity and Inclusivity grouptopics from players, clubs and communities in order to provide advice and insight for the Board
• be advocates for Diversity and Inclusivity group development programmes and initiatives
• serve as a sounding board for the Executive Board and Cricket Committees to consult on the impact of new rules and initiatives on Diversity and Inclusivity group communities
The panel will elect a chair, who will represent the views of the panel, and the wider Diversity and Inclusivity group community, on the League Executive Board. The panel itself will determine how often it needs to meet, and by what channel. League will provide such administrative support as is requested.
We are seeking as broad as possible representation of different:
• roles within the League, eg, players, match officials, club officials
• clubs across the spectrum of the League
If you would like more information, please contact the League Chairman, Matt Summerhill - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to become a member of the panel, please forward your nomination, giving some background information about yourself and why you feel that you could make a useful contribution as a member of the panel, to email@example.com by 21st December.
Share this post: